Accommodation In Katherine NT
Welcome to Shady Lane Tourist Park
The Territory Tourism Vouchers are back and you can use them to stay at Shady Lane Tourist Park!
Registrations open on 4 October 2021 at 8pm.
- Round 4 runs from 4 October until 31 January 2022
- There is one voucher and one bonus claim per person up for grabs
- The optional bonus claim is a reimbursement of up to $200 based on a dollar for dollar investment when the product you book is more than 400km from your permanent residence
- There are limited vouchers up for grabs and all Territorians 18+ are eligible to apply for a voucher in round 4
- Once you receive your voucher you will have 14 days to make your booking, and will need to complete your travel prior to 31 January 2022
Register to receive the Territory Tourism Voucher from 8pm on 4 October 2021. Click Here To Register.
Quality accommodation in Katherine
Set amongst shady trees and palms just 6km from Katherine on the road to Nitmiluk Gorge.
Our accommodation ranges from elevated or ground level Studio Cabins, to 1 and 2 Bedroom Villas with split system cooling and a balcony from which you can catch the breeze and observe our interesting wildlife and birds. All cabin accommodation is fully self-contained and has free Foxtel.
Large powered sites can accommodate any size caravan, motorhome, camper trailer or tent.
Quiet and clean with modern new amenities, large swimming pool, laundry and BBQ area.
Owner Operated, Free Wifi, Tour Bookings, No Pets.
Shady Lane Tourist Park is the ideal base from which to explore the many attractions within and around Katherine...
Katherine in one day? No Way!
PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
- Quality Holiday Accommodation
- Large Powered Sites
- Clean Amenities Buildings
- Large Swimming Pool
- No Highway Noise
PERFECT PLACE TO PLAY
- Nitmiluk National Park
- Katherine Hot Springs
- Edith Falls
- Katherine Outback Experience
- Cutta Cutta Caves
PERFECT PLACE TO BE YOU
- Modern Laundry Facilities
- Large RV's Welcome
- Parking Assistance Available
- Plenty of Shade
- No Pets
· Refunds from cancellations will be issued at the discretion of the management and an administration fee up to $20 can apply.
· Refunds during peak season will only be given at short notice of a cancellation subject to if the site or cabin is resold, less a $20 cancellation fee.
· Following a confirmed border closure or hot spot announcement (for travel into the NT), reservations are fully transferrable or refundable up to 48 hours prior to the arrival date less a $20 cancellation fee.