- A deposit of the first nights' tariff is required to confirm a booking. Deposits can be made at the time of booking by Credit Card. Direct deposit is available, please contact us for account details. Cheques will only be accepted if received within 14 days of making the booking. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- The balance of tariff for the duration of stay is payable on arrival either by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Cheques will not be accepted.
- Members of Top Tourist Parks of Australia are eligible for their 10% discount to the maximum $30 per stay, or Platinum card holders to the value of $70 maximum per stay on presentation of their cards on arrival.
- Refunds from cancellations will be issued at the discretion of the management and an administration fee up to $25 can apply.
- Refunds during peak season will be given upon 30 days notification of cancellation subject to if the site or cabin is resold.